Revelation 3:8 (New International Version)
I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

The child is the beauty of God present in the world – that greatest gift to a family.” (Blessed Teresa of Calcutta)

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wednesday

So Wednesday came around and at 4pm we received what we needed (documents and official referral for Benjamin). Back on the train for 6 hours. This time we sat in first class ( I think that is what they called it) and they showed something similiar to the sitcom "Scrubs" only it was in Russian. Everyone would just break out laughing and sometimes you couldn't help laugh because everyone else was laughing and they seemed as if they were having a great time. Some parts were funny and you didn't need to speak Russian you could just figure it out but oh how I wish they had it in English the time would have flown by. I just read again and quickly finished my book.
The name of the book is Reckless Faith by Beth G (can't remember her last name). It was really a good book that shares her memoirs on her leap of faith in opening an orphanage in Mexico.
The train arrived back in our children's city at 12pm or so and the taxi was waiting. It was around 1am before we went to bed. I knew that when I woke up that the day to see Benjamin after a year would be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment