Revelation 3:8 (New International Version)
I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

The child is the beauty of God present in the world – that greatest gift to a family.” (Blessed Teresa of Calcutta)

Friday, March 9, 2012

Visiting with the children-photos

Jeremy after I put him in his new clean PJs
Trying to get a family photo was not to easy but lots of fun
Madelaine holding Amelia
Sweet kiss for a sweet girl
My Precious Sophia

4 comments:

  1. What priceless photos...what an amazing experience for you. You are angels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! They are all just beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    Stephanie Lynch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! Many many blessings to you all!
    Thank you for taking the time to share this experience & journey with all of us. What a privilege to witness this love.

    ReplyDelete