Revelation 3:8 (New International Version)
I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

The child is the beauty of God present in the world – that greatest gift to a family.” (Blessed Teresa of Calcutta)

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sunday

I told myself that this trip would be different with blogging. I told myself that everyday I would write but it doesn't help when you leave to go to back to the Capitol city and you forget your computer's cord to charge it.

Sunday: we found out at 10am that Ian and Ellias orphanage allows visitors on Sunday so even though we would be late...we wanted to at least see them. It was 11am by the time the van dropped us off outside the gates. When we arrived we heard all the kids screaming again Mama and Ian was sitting on the bench looking up but with eyes that were wet and cheeks that showed the salty tears dried up all down his face. The nannies told us he didn't want to go inside because he told them that Mama and Papa were coming but given the time...(we usually arrive at 0950 and it was now 11:05) the nannies figured we were not. Ian refused to go inside and sat firmly on the bench. My heart just broke. I also saw his ear red so not sure if he got in trouble for being adament about not going inside. Poor baby.
Ellia was also happy to see us but I don't think she figured out what time we arrive. Every day the kids seem happier and happier.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, my goodness, that just makes me cry. Poor guy! I bet he was so happy to see you though :)

    Love the song that came on.. Hawaiian Supa-man. Makes me wanna go, but I'm going to Liza first! LOL

    ReplyDelete