Revelation 3:8 (New International Version)
I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

The child is the beauty of God present in the world – that greatest gift to a family.” (Blessed Teresa of Calcutta)

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Almost forgot about Sunday Night



Let me stick this in here. I almost forgot that Sunday night Steven and Elijah went to a basketball game. They were given free tickets by our friend Nicholas who's friends play ball. The game was Ukraine vs England. Ukraine won and Steven and Nicholas feel that it was because they cheered and got the Ukrainian fans going and into the game. I guess they usually clap but are not very loud even during a game. Everytime Steven would yell something in English the fans around him would also yell. Guess what they made it to National TV! The camera focused and there they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment