Revelation 3:8 (New International Version)
I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

The child is the beauty of God present in the world – that greatest gift to a family.” (Blessed Teresa of Calcutta)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Yahoo ! Our dossier was submitted today .

Well, I just received notice from our awesome facilitator who told me that our dossier has been translated and submitted to the SDA. There was a little problem :( though, one of the children listed on our CSP was left out. It might have been during the translation of our paperwork. We have been approved for 3 special needs children and we need to hurry up and make sure that all 3 children are listed. We now wait for a travel date. This travel date will confirm that the SDA has reviewed our paperwork and has invited us to their country with the idea of adopting their wonderful children. Are we excited??? YOU BET we are. Please pray for us that the little glitch in the CSP gets ironed out quickly so that one of our children do not get left to go to the institution. We are adopting a 3 year old and 2 boys ready to be 5. All three children are at high risk for being transferred to an institution.

Here is a picture of our other son we are praying to adopt. His name Benjamin.



8 comments:

  1. ok, how was your dossier submitted so fast? Ours has been there for two weeks and I'm anxiously waiting for someone to tell me it was submitted today! Who let you know it was submitted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We found out quickly because ours had a problem! I am praying that it gets fixed quickly. Please let me know if you were also submitted today. I am sure you probably were. Praying Praying for you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Is it Benjamin's CSP? Oh I hope and pray you can get that precious little boy!! I was hoping you'd be willing to take some pictures of Zoya for the SDA and especially for the director at the orphanage to show them how well she is doing!! Let me know and I will get some pictures printed off! spbasile@hotmail.com Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah! I am not sure which child it was. I hope it can get fixed quickly. I would absolutely love taking Zoya's pictures to show them. I am sure the orphanage staff truly enjoy seeing these kids loved in a family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so beyond excited for you guys Jenny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you... I hope they can fix it very quickly.

    THOSE pics are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What CUTE pictures. And yes, Jesus please help with this paperwork issue.
    Joy,RR

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I have a friend who is in the beginning stages of adopting two Down's children from Russia via Reece's Rainbow. I pray your adoption process will be guided by God's hand.

    I'm a fellow ModernMom, just making the blog rounds.

    ReplyDelete