Revelation 3:8 (New International Version)
I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

The child is the beauty of God present in the world – that greatest gift to a family.” (Blessed Teresa of Calcutta)

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Our walk to the orphanage-

These are pictures of the apartments, inside they actually looked nice but there was not much the people can do about the outside since it was government owned. The small little "snack shops" were very convenient. They would be seen frequently. You could buy beer for 25-50cents at the most. It was more expensive to buy Pepsi or Coke. The house pictured below was very cute but no running water.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenny, I gotta say what a beautiful family you have but you already know that!

    We are starting the process of our adoption as well and I would love to keep in contact as I have alot of questions for ya regarding Ukraine and you having a big family as we have 12 children, soon more. please email me when you get the chance. gsharp@stny.rr.com

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete