Revelation 3:8 (New International Version)
I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

The child is the beauty of God present in the world – that greatest gift to a family.” (Blessed Teresa of Calcutta)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We have been approved and our sending in the paperwork.







Hi Everyone,






We just arrived from Claudia's 5th grade graduation how sweet it was to see these kids so proud. They had the graduates baby/toddler pictures put into a slide show. I could not help but tear up. It was so adorable to see how much these kids have grown . We then came home to a message from our social worker. How awesome was this. She said the INS has also approved us for the adoption of our 3 children in Eastern Europe!! We are so excited. I listened to the message 2 times but still had to call and speak to our social worker and hear from her directly. She told us that they will send our letter and off we will go to get it apostilled. I will post some pictures later tonight.



Now I am on my way to get the kitchen decorated for our last day of school/promotion to new grade party. Today is the last day of school for all 8 of them. I am actually happy to have them home. Everyday now will feel like the weekend.



I wanted to also say thankyou for the donation to our adoption our FSP went up from 350 to 425!! Yahoo. Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Hi ! I found your blog from "The Road Less Traveled" and I love your blog! I think we are kindred spirits who are drawn to different parts of the world for our children. We too home stead farm, and have a large family.
    Because of another friend who is adopting through REECE'S RAINBOW (Like and Irina) I was drawn to the RR web site and have been praying for several children whose faces I saw there, several of whom are already home, PRASIE GOD!!! We have 7 bio nd 7 adopted, 6 of those from SE Asia and we are adopting 3 from Liberia. Our baby has hydrocephaly and we are SO eager to get him home and start assessments and surgical treatment for his issues so we can see just exactly what his issues are going to be. Right now his status is pretty ominous, but OH I love him so! Our other two are an older sib pair, brother and sister. We met all 3 in March, and are so eager for them all to come home! Trusting god with your for your new three!!!
    Linda
    mom to 14, going on 17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! When do you think you will travel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I FINALLY found your blog again!!! It's not like I could do something as simple as ASK you (laughing)... I'm linking to ya if that's ok! I am praying for you and your whole family during this process!
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats great news buit don't forget to Apostille your letter.

    Legal advice forum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I have been following your journey (quietly) through your blog and through my dear friend Lydia.

    ReplyDelete